Sunday, August 31, 2008

Where's Daddy?

Hide and Seek is one of our favorite games. We've played it since E was just a tiny thing. Although she's not mastered in staying hidden until we find her, she is always determined to find the person hiding. Daddy's favorite place to hide is either on the stairs, which takes E a long time to seek him, or behind the curtains. The curtains are like Good Ol' Maurice..."alllways good for a laugh." The curtains are a very thin linen, so you can clearly see anything behind them, especially while the sun is setting. This we found to not always be true when playing with a 2 year old. In the past, it took her awhile to find Daddy, and when she did it was his feet that gave it away (not the giant shadow of Daddy standing next to her). She has since caught on and sometimes the game becomes Tag. We're still giggling though, especially when we watch clips like this one. The footage isn't the best. I'm facing the setting sun afterall. But I love to hear E announce where she's hiding and see her excited wiggle once she's found.

2 comments:

Andrew Morris said...

What's up? I ran into your sister at W-S Stake Center. She gave me the update on your FAMILY. Your family has grown since I saw you last. Hope all is well! Our blog is uncfamily.blogspot.com

Andrew

Heather said...

My mom sent me your blog link. I was so excited to see your cute little boys! I hope all is well.