Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tag!

The "Devil's Tag" is circulating! Heather tagged me and since it's easy and quick, I have no excuse but to play. Plus, I was interested in what picture I would find. Hi Heather!

1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.



This is from E's file. E received a children's digital camera for Christmas and it quickly became one of her favorite toys. We decided to save some pictures because they were just too funny. She takes a million photos, so we only upload occasionally. This is the 6th photo...a picture of her blocks on Christmas morning....but it ended up being more of a picture of her foot.
Here's another gem.


I tag Jamie, Lauren, Shena, Lacey, Erika, and Suzanne.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for playing. I think that is so funny to have a "made for kids" digital camera :)

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

That sounds like fun! I wish I could play! I am so depressed about my computer and that I have lost everything. We are going to send it to the "computer Drs." to see if they can fix it and retrieve all of the important things we have lost. All those pictures...Oh I can't even think of it.

Umm, where did you get a kids digital camera? COOL!

Lauren said...

Maybe I'll hold my tag "hostage" until you do the tag that I gave you many moons ago! What do you think of that??? Just kidding. Um, when are we coming to visit you?

Unknown said...

Hey, Miss Chocolate. It's Martha Jane From NC. I just wanted to check up on you. I'm on Facebook and so is Christy Branscomb. You should defitely set up an account. Hopefully I'll see you FB soon.
Jane

Carolina Chocolate said...

Hey! Hey! Hey! Jane it's so great to hear from you! I hope you come back to my blog and read this because I don't think I'll be on FB any time soon.

I've thought of you and wonder where you are and what you're up to these days. Do you have a blog?

Jamie...Lacey gave the camera to E. I don't know where she got it, but I know they're sold at Target.

Lauren...we discussed the tag...I knew I'd hear from you! ;)