Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Kids in November

Hi! I'm W. I'm 20 months old and love to run around the house. I love to take toys and run, things to be in order, clean hands, toothbrushes, light switches, the vacuum, wear other people's shoes, and hold a bottle of hand sanitizer...I MUST have the hand sanitizer. I can wash my own hands, remember where I put my toys, and pack a highly unusual amount of food in my cheeks. Sometimes I trick my mom into thinking I don't have any food in my cheeks and then I spit it out during nap.

I enjoy playing with bottles, buckets, and containers of all sizes. Puzzles and blocks are great toys, as well as anything that makes noise, has dials, or buttons. I'm very curious as to how things work and I want to investigate.

Hi! I'm O and I'm 17 months old. Although, I'm much larger than my big brother, I'm still the baby around here.
I can hum "This Old Man", climb in on and around everything, rough house, turn furniture over, rip knobs off, tear down all baby gates, and I'm the responsible party for 1/3 of the world's greenhouse gas emissions. I have mastered a deep scowl for others to enjoy, jump on the couch when I think mom's not looking, and I am capable of hurting myself daily and bruising my face at least once a week. I may act tough, but I'm a softy. I like to be tickled, I sleep with my blanket, cuddle my teddy bear, and enjoy mommy slathering me with lotion.



I'm E and I just turned 4. I'm the mom around here, I mean the big sister. I'm a big help when I want to feed the boys, get their diapers, or help settle disputes over toys. I try to help mommy keep my brothers happy and safe, but every once and awhile I lead them into trouble. But don't worry, if mommy asks me why the boys are crying, I always tell her the truth. I love to dress up, reenact Cinderella, dance in the kitchen, and wash dishes. I love to sing really, really loud.

1 comment:

Perky's Posts said...

Miss you! Your blog is amazing! I am so behind!