Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Round Three

We're near the end folks. Simply amazing.
31 weeks
One of three dresses I can wear. The colored scarves add some variety and allows me to pretend I'm wearing a different outfit.
32 weeks
Really feeling the heaviness and pressure of the pregnancy.
33 weeks
The baby is still very active. Having not as much room to move around doesn't seem to bother her. I'll get a one, two ka-pow quite often. I swear, she's a mover and shaker. People tell me it's an indication of how she'll be once she's born...hmmm.
34 weeks
I look a little smaller in this shot for some reason. Maybe I haven't eaten yet. Maybe that was a day I wasn't constipated. You know, cause pregnancy does that to ya.
Lookin' good before leaving to a bonfire with friends. My top button is straining to say the least.
35 weeks
It's funny that this is the same shirt as the 32 week shot and almost the exact same position. You can tell I've grown much rounder.
36 weeks
Me and the younger sis pregnant at the same time. She's a couple months behind me. We both have 4 kids: girl, two boys, girl...she's such a copy cat.

I'm near the end! Everyone asks me if I'm ready, and no, I'm not. I guess I have the baby basics ready like clothes, a blanket, a bed, and diapers. However, when it comes to me, my house, and the enormous change in schedule, I am soooo not ready for baby number 4. I'm rare that I hope she's not early. She can take her time. Eventually, yes, my little womb kicker will be rudely evicted, but until then, I hope to feel a little more prepared for her arrival.

No comments: