Friday, September 21, 2012

School's Out

May
Besides the Halloween party for E's class, I didn't help with any other class activity. Nor did I help with any playschool parties. I did manage to shop for Teacher Gifts. They deserved it. They really did. Ms. Lynn and Ms. Alicia taught the boys. I remembered to take a picture of their gifts. I gave them school supplies, decorative buckets, stationary, a colorful glass dish, homemade brownies and banana bread. I'm always a little nervous about giving food because I just don't know if it'll come out perfect. Well, they raved about it. The best banana bread Ms. Lynn has ever had. Hooray!
I forgot to take a picture of E's teacher gifts. They looked really nice. I got Mrs. B a hand towel set and a glass frame to hang, both monogrammed. Mrs. C received a monogrammed decorative plate. They were all black and white, very classy, and very fitting of their personalities.
The boys were out. Time to play outside, eat a bunch of icy high fructose corn syrup pops, and wear mismatched clothes whenever we can.

Time to nurse wounds as a result of being a daredevil and saying Watch this!
Time to climb on, over, around, and behind everything.
Time to race across the floor with your forehead against the carpet...nice rug burn.
On E's last day of Kindergarten, she happened to pick out the same outfit she wore on the first day of school. 
We got a good laugh over it. She had no idea. I even put pigtails in just like the first day.
Me and the kids drove all over town trying to find balloons for E on her last day. I had no idea there was a helium shortage. My original idea involved a bunch of balloons, but once I realized the shortage and high prices ($4 a balloon), one balloon would have to do.
We surprised E at the front doors of the school. She was so thrilled to see us and get a special balloon. We ate brownies and cheered. She's out for Summer! Now I get to play with you and the boys and baby H all day!  Hooray!!

No comments: