Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Big Birthday Boy

I can't believe it! My baby boy has turned ONE! It's scary how fast time flies. Well, we started the month reflecting on our baby and all the people who love him. For his actual birthday, we celebrated with just our family and then later with extended family. W loved the attention and E was thrilled to sing the Birthday song, yet again. O just loved being there seeing the action.

The cake was a hit. Birthday boy attacked the cake and the candle...yes, he started eating the candle.

He was quite happy to devour his slice of goodness.


I'd like to say that he's blowing me a kiss for his lovely birthday celebration and scrumptious cake, but really, he's just stuffing his face.
Here he is 2 weeks later before his second birthday bash. Notice the hair. It must be cut...again!

New hairdo, showing the love for being ONE, and playing with his presents.

What a cutie.

1 comment:

Hot Chocolate said...

Ooh! I love the sign! I bet it looks great from the road. ;)

We miss you guys. I can't believe the vacation is already over. We really loved having you here. Come back soon!