Monday, April 13, 2009

Past Few Weeks

During the past few weeks, the boys have had about 2 dozen collisions with each other, the floor, or furniture that resulted in split lips or bleeding gums. My reaction is getting less and less dramatic.

She got me.

Mom...I have a tutu around my neck! Help!

Strongest Girl Competition 2009

O has always been larger around than W, but now he has about 2 inches in height.

W finally gets his upper two teeth, but one came down much faster. He's a little snaggletooth.

First pair of shoes (size 2) thanks to a friend of ours who gave us quite a bundle of boy clothes.

Playing outside, fighting over a ball.

Laughing...good to be outside in the cool breeze and sunshine.

3 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

I love these boys. I need to see more of them. We should camp together - it could be ... interesting to say the least!! HA HA!

Rich said...

wonderful!!! We love O and W!! And, wow that strongest woman contest!! :)

Hot Chocolate said...

Look at how big they are getting! They've changed so much! Such good lookin' kids, I tell you. I'm glad I'm going to get to see them in person soon.....eh?.......