Monday, July 6, 2009

Crazy 8's

Crazy Eight Tag- J tagged me about a week ago. I bet you were wondering if I was going to play! Here goes.

8
Things I'm looking forward to:
1. when daddy comes home
2. sewing
3. going to target by myself
4. ethnic foods cooking class
5. sleep
6. nap/quiet time
7. the beach
8. fall-cool weather, sweaters, and jeans

8
things I did yesterday (very exciting, I know):
1. fed and clothed my kids (always adventurous)
2. watered the garden
3. read a book
4. checked email/wrote a blog entry
5. got the mail (while the boys cried out the window)
6. made dinner (yummy Thai)
7. cleaned the Bonus Room
8. played Candy Land (and lost)

8 things I wish I could do:
1. fix anything
2. reconstruct, decorate, or redecorate my house
3. keep my house spotless and organized
4. ballroom dance
5. exercise regularly
6. have the time to sew more clothes
7. find a cheap, but nice swingset for my kids
8. read more

8 Shows I watch ( Not all on the same day or season) :
1. Super Why
2. Sesame Street
3. Curious George
4. So You Think You Can Dance (LOVE)
5. Lost (fan since 1st show, 1st season)
6. Biggest Loser (occasionally)
7. Masterpiece on PBS (Austen, Bronte, Dickens movies)
8. Amazing Race (fun to watch)

8 Favorite fruits:
1. watermelon
2. Fuji/Gala apples
3. red grapes
4. strawberries
5. pineapple
6. dried mango
7. cherries
8. peaches

8 Places I'd like to travel:
1. Switzerland (always loved)
2. New Zealand (always interested in)
3. Italy (heritage, food, art, history, architecture)
4. Prince Edward Island (always loved)
5. Hawaii (beautiful islands, beach)
6. England/Scotland (rich with history)
7. California (old stomping grounds)
8. Mexico or Spain OR Iceland!

8
Books I've read:
1. Messenger by Lois Lowery
2. Princess Academy by Shannon Hale
3. The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
4. The Host by Stephanie Meyer
5. The Sisters Grimm by Michael Buckley
6. Simply Living Smart by Anitra Kerr
7. The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo
8. The Invention Of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick

8
People I've Tagged (hmmm)
I tag anyone who wants to play! And I could give you 8 reasons why I chose to do that, but I won't. ;)

3 comments:

Carolina Chocolate said...

J- I added one. It only had 7 categories, so I had to add one to make it 8. I'm crazy like that.

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

It's about time you did this!! You are so funny! Thanks again for a fun 4th! You guys are the best!

Hot Chocolate said...

ethnic cooking class? fun!!! must send recipes!!!!!

and yea!!!! for jeans and sweaters!!!