Tuesday, February 16, 2010

During The Snow Storm

While E played in the snow, the boys were playing their own game...of dismantling the exercauser. I don't know why we still have the exercauser out and about. They don't really play in it anymore, but they do play with it and on it. Today they...well, O decided to yank the seat clean out of the center.
I mean, he just pulled it right off!
W looks like he's helping, but he didn't do much. He was helping O remove the seat though.
Here is where it got even more interesting. Normal really. W held the discarded seat as O climbed up on the exercauser. He looked as if to say watch this. I know from experience that when boys say watch this (or grown men for that matter) it's usually not good.
There ya have it, folks. Within a split second, he's down through the middle.
Realizing the not-so-great-decision and the pain searing through his arm...well, let me rephrase that. He does realize the pain, but knowing my son, he probably didn't realized the not-so-good-decision. That's just me hoping he did.
W quickly putting the seat back in place, hoping he won't get hurt like his brother.
Running to mom for comfort.
I kid you not...10 seconds after being comforted, they were back at it again.
Boys
...

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Love the play-by-play and I love how W quickly put the seat back after the injury. Smart kid! Oh, and I am really glad I have 2 girls! :)