Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sweet Girl

If we decide to eat somewhere while traveling, we try our best to make it to Chick-Fil-A. It has a great play area for the kids. E has played here before, but not my boys. This is a first for them.
 E bounced her way upwards and then noticed her brothers having a hard time keeping up. The height between stairs was a bit too tall. So what did she do? She helped her little brother out!
 W held his hands up to her  and said E, help me please. She grabbed on and pulled him up to the next stair.
 Here comes brother number two.
With a little more effort, she pulled him up too! Such a sweet girl.
After a couple times, O got the hang of it. But E continued to help W until he realized he could use the netting to his advantage. Clever little thing! 
What a sweet girl to help out her brothers. It was so cute to hear the boys call out to her and she would come help. After awhile, they were all off playing and I was grateful the boys have such a caring big sister who watches out for them. I know they love her. And even when I hear her screaming as they chase her through the house, attempting to hit her with a bean bag or throw a bug on her, I know she loves them too. She's a sweet girl.

2 comments:

Wishing I Was RETIRED! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carolina Chocolate said...

I know, I know...E does need to stay with you for a bit.