Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Day For Mothers

At church, I received the classic carnation, which in years past has not made it 30 seconds because the kids descend upon it like they've never seen a flower before.  This year I managed to bring it home. I also received some chocolate, which is always a real treat.
 The kids made me cards and pictures. Very cute. 
 From E
 From W
From O
O wanted nothing to do with this project, but W was game. At MOPS, he made a hand print. Funny.
E prepared a treasure hunt to find my gift.
 We searched the house, top to bottom. We even went on an elevator ride.
The treasure was found.
Daddy made a photo book of the kids, which was so cute and very entertaining.
I had a great day. Daddy made it even better when he served Chicken Marsala. Oh, so good.

No comments: