Thursday, July 21, 2011

Family Kickball and Birthday Party

The family gathered one evening for good food, kickball, and 2 birthday celebrations. A funny thing about the food was that it was potluck and I had no idea what to bring. I discovered I had the makings for banana bread. After baking four small loaves, we thought it may not be enough for our large crowd. We ended up bringing carrots too. When we arrived, my sister-n-law placed her food on the table, which happened to be banana bread muffins and carrots. What are the chances?!

Gathering for kickball.
The girls in the field.
Miss E
O running wild all evening. This was the night he got poison ivy that lasted a couple weeks.
E, not sure when to run the bases.
W and Daddy.
A helping V run bases.
Exhaling contest.

Double the celebration with double the cakes and double the ice cream. Ice cream...that's what I'm talkin' about.
Make a wish! (I think it was something like moving to the state.)

1 comment:

Hot Chocolate said...

No, I think it was, "I wish these other lovely people would move to Utah." :)