Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Check Up

June
Going to the dentist is no big deal, especially when the dentist is your sister.
 Checking in at the Dentist Office. You have to sign in and ring the bell.
 The Dentist will be with you shortly. Please have a seat in the waiting room.
 Hello O! How are you doing today? Just lay back and relax. You can keep reading if you want to.
 Open wide so I can see your teeth.
 Very nice. I don't see any cavities. It's important to keep brushing
 every day, ok?
I need to put this under your chin as I work.
This is such a fun job!
Mommy, can I be a dentist when I grow up? 
You can do whatever you want to do, E. 
I don't want to be a dentist.

2 comments:

Hot Chocolate said...

What? No "No shirt? No shoes? No service." sign? What kind of business is she running??? ;)

Carolina Chocolate said...

I know. It's called If You're Willing To Play My Game, I'll Take What I Get. Ha ha!