Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Surprise For Daddy

June
 Don't look Daddy. We have a surprise for you.
 E: Ta-da! Look at all these pictures and letters we made for you! Aren't they beautiful? I made these. 
O: I made this one!
W: I MADE THIS ONE!
 Daddy received family portraits,
 lots of letters full of gratitude and love,
and a stone decorated with the kids' handprint, a footprint, and fancy jewels.

 Baby H provided the tiny footprint.
 I'm so cute.
 Everybody smile!
 Ok, let's try this again. Smile!
One more time. Everybody smile! Ok...that's good enough.
We love you Daddy!

2 comments:

Ryan and Rachel said...

Too cute!!

Hot Chocolate said...

Love the hand/footprint idea for Father's Day. We did that a few years ago too with E. I think we did it with V too...but now I'm not sure. Thank you for the reminder that I need to check on that. :)

Looks like A had a very nice Father's Day! Sweet love notes and pictures are the best!