Friday, January 11, 2013

Summer Fun in July

July 2012
My sister and husband were out of town, so my parents were watching their kids. We invited them all over for some fun leading up to the fourth of July. We had a great time with the water slide, pool, and swing set.
Going down together.
 
 1...2...3!

 Cousin M climbing up.
 Crazy O flying off.
 W is more cautious.
 Crazy O doing somersaults.
 
 Cautious.
 Crazy.
 He's crazy.
 This will be fun thought Cousin B. Pa helped him down.
 
 He tried again holding hands with E.
 Uh...I don't think so.
 I'm just going to stay over here.
 Swimming in the pool.
 
 Chilled at the end of the day....and scraped up.
 BBQ, beans,fresh salsa, watermelon....yum.
Pretty cool, right?
Worn out.
 Me and Miss H at 7 months.


 Happy Fourth!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

So Fun!!! I am glad we were out of town so our kids could enjoy that. (where were we? - oh, yeah, we were moving) Anyway, I'm sorry WE missed it! Looks like a lot of fun!