Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First Haircut

Hooray! The day has come. I'm finally making the move to cut his hair. So at 6 months of age, W is getting his first haircut. How did he do? Faaaaabulous!

The before shot.

I wrapped a kitchen towel around his neck.

Started cutting.

E joined in the fun by combing his hair.

Steady...cutting around the ears.

This is when he started to become a little uncomfortable. He didn't like me holding his head to the side.

W never cried, but he started to whine and scream out. He's a screamer...over everything.

Is it over?

Yeah!

The adorable after shot. He's our Little Man!


5 comments:

Kimberly said...

So perfect. I LOVE it! It's amazing what a difference a haircut makes, isn't it! You have a housefull of adorable babies!

Rich said...

wow, great haircut!!

Miles is nearing 16 months now, and no haircut yet.... His curls are getting quite long still.

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Ok - is he just the cutest!?! Great job on the hair cut. I would have just put a bowl on his head and started trimming, but you look like a pro!

Rich said...

It's Erika- He is so handsome! You need to tell me how to do that- Miles is really in need of a haircut.

Unknown said...

Tell me that's not your dad looking back from that first picture! How'd you do that? I'm amazed at how much he resembles Pa--must have been meant to be.