Monday, October 26, 2009

That's Not Good

Everyone was playing nicely, so I decided to take a moment to use the bathroom. Mommies, you know the drill. This is the time when one of your children, if not all, will try to get away with something. In this case, O climbed up onto the table and got a glass. We usually clear them from the table, knowing O's history, but this lone glass had been forgotten. E did a fabulous job and took it away from her curious brother. She then placed it on the kitchen counter and went on her way. He followed her and retrieved the glass that was taken away. I heard the glass slide across the counter and knew something was going to happen. I rushed into the kitchen just after he dropped the glass. It scared him, of course, and he tried to flee only to be crippled by glass in his foot.


As I'm wrestling O and his bleeding foot, I discover that W had been at the scene of the crime for at least a second. I see him running through the house with THIS piece of glass. Yeah...
E stood back and said, "That's not good."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lady, your blog is hilarious!! I love the picture of O in his ballarina tutu!

Carolina Chocolate said...

I'm so glad you've arrived on the scene! O...he's a cutie.