Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mother's Day

Look who's cute as can be in her new dress!


She is so adorable. She's lovin' the camera.

Here's the back to show the bow. Strike a pose!

Of course she has matching hair clips.

I'm so glad she loves it.

She wore her dress on Mother's Day.

E wrote a few things she loves about Mommy and gave me a nice flowering bush for the yard. I also got magnetic pictures of the kids to plaster to the fridge.

My fabulous husband slaved in the kitchen to make me dinner. He cooked Chicken Marsala (recipe from Carrabba's) and it was heavenly.
Mmmm...He has made it again since Mother's Day and it was even better! He's come a long way since that hamburger pie stuff. What was that?

4 comments:

Carson Knaphus said...

Ooooh, my husband LOVES steak Marsala. We love love LOVE Carrabba's, and we are lucky enough to have one in our town. I got an email with one of their other chicken recipes.

Andrew Morris said...

Nice meal. What time should I show up for the next dinner?

Carolina Chocolate said...

Anytime!

Ryan and Rachel said...

I LOVE that dress! Nicely done.