Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More Fun With Cousin E

Our week was busy for sure. I found myself wishing I had my camera more times than I could count, but I did manage to capture a few activities.
Bath time with all four kids. Room flooded. Awesome.

An indoor playground. Craziness.

The Children's Museum. Making calls at the doctor's office.

Weighing the babies.

Going for an airplane ride. We were excited to have Sassy along (front seat), but who's the kid with the mohawk? I know that's what O is thinking.

All Aboard!! The train was a HUGE hit.

E, the conductor. Soooo excited.

Loved playing between the train cars. They could sit to eat, load luggage, shovel coal, or drive the train.

Cousin E looking out the window.

Driving the train, complete with sound effects.

Indoor slides.

Fire Fighters in the truck.

Hangin' out in the police car.

Riding bikes for exercise.

Delivering mail.

Playing dress up at home.

Getting ready to run through the sprinklers.



Riding the trikes.

Picking flowers.

And eating watermelon!

No comments: