Thursday, April 21, 2011

Little William

We watched little William for over a day while his mother and father were a little preoccupied with labor and delivery. Little William was excited to meet his new baby sister, but with my crew it was easy to distract him.


We were in need for a change of scenery, so we all went for a walk. It was slow moving. I had my 2 in the stroller, E on her bike who can't quite master hills, and little Will walking...ever so slowly. After stopping for the bazillionth time, I decided to put William in the stroller and allow W to walk. Slightly better, but after a few minutes, W's little legs couldn't go any farther. I carried the rascal a good distance before we got to the circle in the neighborhood. Time to stop, rest, explore...whatever.
Little Will has a huge crush on E. He's always trailing her and calling after her when in sight. Cute.
Observing bugs.
Exploring.
Oh! Look what I found in the stroller...a calculator!
Hey, W. Do you want to go run around and play?
No...I'm good.

William left that night to meet his new baby sister, Elise. Congrats!

1 comment:

Carson Knaphus said...

Oh man those eyelashes on W!