Monday, August 8, 2011

Roundness


I have a lot of catching up to do with my blog, but I also know several of you really want to see my expanding arched abdomen. It's a glorious sight to behold. I am certainly the talk of the town because, hello...this is the miracle of the decade.
 16 weeks
Hubby showing the classic pregnancy pose.
 19 weeks. It's a girl!

 I knew it was a girl and laughed out loud when it was announced. 
There she is. Everything looked good that day. She had the average measurements and weighed as if she were 19 weeks and two days. Good to know, huh?

21 weeks. A BIG growth spurt in just two weeks.
22 weeks
23 weeks. Another big growth spurt. 

I've experienced just about all pregnancy symptoms for each month...each week really. I try to eat healthy and exercise, but I continue to gain more weight more quickly than I thought I would. I don't have any food cravings, I can't get any sleep, and I've already had a couple people violate my personal space in order to touch my body. Why is it that people feel like a pregnant belly is an open invitation to rub? I'm not a fan of belly rubbing. Anyway, I still do a double take when I pass a mirror and A and I still chuckle over my roundness. It's just crazy, I tell ya.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

You look fabulous! Can't wait to see the belly in person in a few weeks. I promise to resist the urge to rub it! :)

Carolina Chocolate said...

Thanks Lauren! I can't wait to see you guys! Super fun.

TheLittleDavisFamily said...

Hello!! I occasionally read your blog. You can see I am a little behind.... I found it through your lovely sister's-in-law blog. And I just had to say, "CONGRATULATIONS!!!" I had no idea, obviously. And I am sooo excited for you! I hope you are enjoying all of the joys pregnancy brings. Or at least as much as you can.... :)

Carolina Chocolate said...

Hey Bridget!! What a surprise! It was SO good to hear from you. Thanks for the congrats...you're awesome.