Friday, June 1, 2012

First Month of the Year


 The girls looked snazzy in their matching pj's.
 So cute!
 Look at that long dark hair.
 Curled little fingers.
 Sound asleep. She often sleeps with her tongue on her lips or her mouth wide open.
 Her fingernails grow at an alarming rate and it makes me nervous to cut them every few days.
 Laughing with O.
 I love how she has been able to wear some of E's baby clothes. Not only does it bring a smile to my face, but E gets such a kick out it.
 A few shots of Baby H after church
with all her many faces.





 Bath Time
I love how H can bathe in the sink because she's a teeny tiny bundle of joy.

1 comment:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Ok I need to come steal her! I need a baby H fix again and soon! She's so adorable! Those sink pictures...HA just precious and she has gotten sooo chunky! She's so cute!