Monday, November 8, 2010

Birthday Girl - Part Two

Party number two was with Grandma and Pa, Aunt S, and several cousins. This was the much desired Handy Manny party. Handy Manny you might ask? Righto! E loves Handy Manny and everything related to tools and building. In fact, forget cartoons on Saturday, E loves to watch building shows. She says it's one of her favorite things to do!
We played 'Pin the Tool on Handy Manny' and the kids laughed and laughed, especially cousin L because we were using her tights as a blindfold.












 The kids also had a Handy Manny pinata filled with giant campfire marshmallows. 
 Cousin M cracked Manny and sent a marshmallow flying. On his next hit, it burst open and the kids went diving for the marshmallows. Withing 2 seconds, all the kids were silent with bulging cheeks.


This year, Aunt S made E's cake. I'm so thankful she decided to do it. She's a pro.
Did I say PRO? Ha! I'm still glad she did the cake. How else can I make fun of her and post this on my blog?
No problem.
Yeah!  We got a good laugh out of it.

She was so happy to have a Handy Manny cake. Thanks again.

Three cheers to the sweet girl who says she's going to build me a house when she's big like a Mommy. Whoo-hoo!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I can't believe she's five. Where does the time go?