Friday, February 25, 2011

O Quotes


 
 (Every single time) 
E: This is my favorite song!
O: NO!! It's MY favorite song!
And the silly argument begins.

(O fell and hit his head on the garden box. He comes to me crying.)
The garden not being nice. The garden not nice to O.

(Changing W's diaper in front of O)
O: W, can I see your stinky?
W: Yes! You can see it.
O: (Looking) Oh, that's not much.

(While W is praying)
W: ...Please bless Mommy and Daddy...
O: (Loudly whispers) O!
W: ...Please bless E...
O: (Louder whisper) O!
W: ...Please bless W...
O: (even louder) O!!
W: ...and O...

(Unable to see O, I call to him on the side of the house.)
Me: O! Come in the backyard where I can see you!
O: (Jumping into view) NO! I won't be nice!

(O passed gas during dinner)
Whoa! That noise came from my bum!!

No comments: