Wednesday, February 23, 2011

W Quotes

(Asked almost every night.)
Is it darky outside?


(Each time W gets on the toilet.)
I'm sitting on the potty. Is toilet gonna come out?


(A dinner prayer by W.)
Dear Heavenly Father...(take deep breath...pause) Thankful for today. Thankful for Mommy and Daddy and O and E and O and W and O. Thankful for the the missionaries. Thankful for keys. For Daddy's keys. For Mommy's keys. Thankful for the chicken (BBQ) and the beans (green) and the other beans (baked). Thankful for the bread. In the name of Jesus Christ . AMEN!


(When pointing things out)
Look at the moon! No, we don't eat that. It's yucky.
Mommy! A bug! We don't eat it. That's yucky.
My hands are dirty. Yucky. We don't eat that.
I'm stinky. No, we don't eat that. That's yucky.


Me: Are you stinky?
W: Yes, I'm stinky. I'm stinkin' up the place.


No comments: