Monday, September 19, 2011

Round Two

Update on the roundness, otherwise known as the abdomen, belly, tummy, breadbasket, potbelly, gut, or solar plexus.
24 weeks - Picture taken by E
Great shot of boys. W in underwear with keys. O squirming away. Another pic by E.
Me and E. She's a doll.
She is so excited about the baby. My tummy gets a lot of attention from her.
24 weeks
25 weeks
Beginning to shake when I laugh like a bowl full of jelly (like Santa).
Behold, the arched abdomen.
26 weeks

27 weeks
Booyah!
I'm in my 3rd trimester now and it's going by fast. This little one will be here in a few months and I don't think I'm ready for her yet. I haven't hit any type of nesting stage, although A would really like to see that happen.

2 comments:

Hot Chocolate said...

WOO HOO!!! It's about time I got to see some belly pics! :) You are so stinkin' little! Punk. I can't believe you are already in the third trimester! This is going by so fast! Can't wait to meet her!

Carolina Chocolate said...

Thanks Miss Hot. I, however, do not feel so little, especially when it feels like my belly button is going to rip right open. It really is going by fast!