Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cute Comments

E keeps us entertained. Here are a few cute comments she has said lately.

~Giving a hug to Mommy she says, "I love you just the way you are."

~Turning to Mommy she says, "We're best friends are we?"

~E called for Mommy to come to her.
Mommy- Please be patient. I'll be there in a minute.
E- I can't handle it!

~E began to whine as she threw herself to the floor.
Mommy- E, don't act like that.
E- Stops immediately and says "Mommy, I'm not acting."

~E watched a fascinating episode of Super Why on objects decaying. As we left to the library, E was snacking on an apple. She wasn't finished when we arrived and I told her to leave it in the car. "NO!" She began to cry. I was confused. "Mommy, it will DECAVE!"

~A few weeks ago the boys got colds. It was then passed to E. She was NOT happy about it. "I got W's germs and now I have a runny nose. I don't want them. I'm gonna give them back to him!"

~While the kids were playing in the pretend kitchen, O gathered dishes and food and sat at the table. He began to "feed" himself. E observed this and with great excitement said, "Oh! Look Mommy! He's sitting there eating! That is soooo coote (cute)! You're such a good boy O! I'm so proud of you!"

~I was watching a Mormon Message by Dallin H Oaks entitled In The Spirit of Thanksgiving on You Tube and E was drawn to the computer screen once Elder Oaks began to speak. She was captivated. When the message was over she looked at me and softly said, "That was bootiful."

~We had a dead battery when trying to leave the doctor's office. Daddy had taken his lunch break to be there with me and the kids, so we were quickly able to hook up the cars to jump start it. However, the van just wasn't cranking. E crawled into the front seat, opened the glove compartment and took out the van manual. She flipped through the pages a few seconds before she held it up to say, "I think I know what's wrong with our van. It's dead. It says here we need new battawees."


~I gave haircuts to all 3 boys one night and E was thrilled to help. Not only did she comfort her brothers when they were teary, she cheered for them when they looked more presentable. She was also in charge of vacuuming up all the hair. When we were finished she clapped and cheered for all the men in the family and said, "My boys look so handsome!"

~E took one of the baby gates and placed it in front of her bedroom door. "This is so the boys won't get in. Mommy, don't let them push it down. I need to potect my room."

~Going through her pants drawer, deciding which ones to wear. "Oooo...something caught my eye!"

2 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

That's why we love her so much! Those are really cute quotes you jotted down! I love the things that little people say to us!!! WE LOVE E!!!!!!

Jason and Lacey said...

She is SOOOO funny!!!! How did she get so hilarious? I love your family!
P.S. - We just found out that we're having a BOY!