Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween Costumes 2009

The Alice In Wonderland Theme

Alice has the perfect blue dress, puffed sleeves, and lace trimmed apron.

The White Rabbit is warm and soft with a felt bow tie, red vest complete with pocket watch,
and perfectly pointed ears.

The pocket watch had the time stitched and was able to come in and out of the pocket.
The Cheshire Cat strutted his painted stripes.
I love the tail. When O walked it swished side to side.
The Mad Hatter wore this creation- fabric and cardboard with a colorful feather.
On the side he wore the hat size, just like the story.
The Queen of Hearts wore blood, sweat, and tears. The dress was fun, but challenging with lots of fabric, beads, and ribbon...and a swishy petticoat.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I am speechless! I CANNOT believe you made all these. You are so talented. Wow! I can't even mend a hole in my jeans!

Carolina Chocolate said...

Thanks Suzanne!

Nathan Lindsay said...

Really truly fabulous my dear.

~A