Monday, December 13, 2010

Creativity

E came down one morning and announced that she was going to work. She had her phone, her paperwork for Scouts, and her lunch packed (granola bar, banana, and a yogurt). 
I'm really busy. I've got a lot of work to do. I have to fill these papers out for Scouts, so I'm going to the office. I'll be back tonight!


 Showing off her phone.

 The office, which was complete with a computer, a cup for pens and scissors, a trashcan, a free weight as her drink, and the gray bin lid as the office door off to the left side.

 Later, a full performance with a stage, singing, dancing and costume changes. Very entertaining.

 She has such a musical talent. She can keep tempo, hear a rhythm, and create her own music on the spot. Since she was a baby, she has always clicked with her tongue and made silly sounds. Now she loves to beat box, constant vocal percussion, while tapping her chest or leg.

 She loves to sing!  Cinderella does too.

 Very emotional song. 

I just asked E what she wanted to say about this picture.
It's beautiful. It makes me want to sing. La! La!

No comments: