Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Off To Virginia!


We traveled to Virginia to spend Thanksgiving with my sister and her kids.
The host. The one who has it all together and can easily have everyone over while her husband is deployed.
 Mommy Helper. Just tell me what you want me to do, and hopefully, it'll get done. With 6 kids under 5 and under our feet it was a miracle we had all the food prepared. Plus, I had to make sure 2 of them didn't destroy anything.You know who they are!

Grandma Helper. Caught by surprise, but Grandma was very helpful in getting the food ready and on the table for Thanksgiving.

The final result. A beautiful display of scrumptious food. It was a fabulous spread. Great work everyone!

2 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

missed you guys at Thanksgiving! Looks like you had a good time though!

Shelby said...

You are so sweet. I'm glad you think I have it all together. Or are you being sarcastic? :) I am so glad you guys came. You are awesome for making the trip! We love you!