Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Another Haircut

Yip. You may have noticed in our Christmas photos that W desperately needed a haircut. We wanted to do it before Christmas, but...well. So a few days after Christmas, we finally cut his mane. He wasn't happy about it.

Here's the Before.


Maybe it was a mistake to start with the clippers. I think it scared him and he continued to swat at them. And so the loud whining began.


How many people does it take to cut a now crying 9 month old? We had three, plus a cameraman.




I was cutting extremely fast, hoping it would turn out ok.



All those curls...


Look...he's fine! All smiles. What a cutie.

6 comments:

Wishing I Was RETIRED! said...

I'm so glad he is OUR cutie!

Carolina Chocolate said...

We're very blessed.

Unknown said...

Ah, ha RETIRED! Now I know who you are!

Suzanne said...

Didn't you just cut his hair??! I can't believe it grows that fast. I wish Emily's hair would grow like that. He is such a stud!

Perky's Posts said...

So cute! My little B needs a haircut again too! By the way homemade oreos are the favorite at our house! That is the treat that the boys want for every birthday to take to school. One year we made them with m and m eyes and they love colored frosting too!

Carson Knaphus said...

All that hair! Eleni's hair grew that fast too. I'll have to send you pics of his biological sibs.