Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This One's For You

This post goes out to Saucy Chocolate, a lover of fine foods and of course...chocolate. I told her of a new recipe I found for homemade Oreos. Let me just tell you...they were heavenly. They were addictive. They were gone within 24 hours. I have found a new family favorite. YUM!

Just looking at this picture makes me want more.

The only thing I changed was that I made them soft and chewy instead of hard and crisp. Look at them...don't they look good? Well, I'm here to tell you...they are very good.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So, where's the recipe??

Kimberly said...

What? No recipe? You've GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!

I never knew homemade oreos existed.

Please don't post the recipe after all.

Rich said...

um, the recipe?

Carson Knaphus said...

Recipe for ME ME!! Come on, I gave BIRTH for you, LOL....I must have some pull somewhere.