Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Mouth of Babes

E approaches me with a big smile on her face and says...

"I'm gonna be big soon and when I'm a mommy I can wipe myself!"

~~~~
A scowl faced E comes quickly into the room. "Mom, there's something in my hair!" She promptly turns to show me that she has my round brush
completely tangled in her hair.

~~~~
After reminding E not to talk with food in her mouth, she's appalled when W starts to make noise. "Don't talk W. You've got a Cheewio in your mouth."

~~~~
While jumping off a bin over and over and over...E somehow slips and comes crashing to the floor. She quickly jumps up and announces, "THAT didn't happen."

~~~~
Children learn a great deal when they attend Primary. We were surprised at how much after E's first Sunday. As we were going home, she matter of factly stated, "Hi. I'm not E. I'm Jennifer. I like to play baseball."

~~~~
After "horseback" riding with Daddy, E came to me to play. "Mom, you're a cow."

~~~~

2 comments:

Rich said...

hahaha! Those are great!

Jason and Lacey said...

Those are so funny!